To view an Exchange calendar in SharePoint, you can overlay the exchange calendar onto a dummy SharePoint calendar.
- First create a blank calendar in SharePoint with a recognizable name.
- Select the calendar and choose “Calendars Overlay” in the Calendar tab. Then, click on “New Calendar”.
- Type a name for the calendar.
- Then select Exchange for Type of Calendar.
- Enter the URL for the exchange server and click on “Resolve”.
- Choose the correct List and check the box saying Always Show. Then click OK.
- Click Ok again on the next screen and your calendar will appear.